CAMS 2021 Spring Classic Model Show
Please join us for the 32nd Spring Classic Model Show
Date: Saturday May 29, 2021
Location: Fredericton High School, 300 Priestman St., Fredericton, NB
Registration:9 a.m. to noon
BBQ: in support of the Oromocto and Area SPCA
Junior (under 13): Free if competing in the Junior Category. Note: not eligible for Best in Show award.
Intermediate (13 -17): Free if competing in the Intermediate Category. Note: not eligible for Best in Show award.
Adults: $12 for the first 4 kits, $3 for each additional kit.
Display Only Kits (in judging area): $12, the number of kits for display based on space availability
Build/Display (in vendor's area): $10 per table for build/display ONLY
Vendor Tables are available at $20 and must be pre booked to ensure availability.
Please email email@example.com for more information.
Again this year our sponsors have furnished some great prizes. All modellers who register kits for Judging or Display are eligible for the door prize draws.
Special themes this year...
- Pony Car Wars When the Mustang was introduced in 1965 it coined a new phrase in the car world and that was the “Pony Car”. For the 2020 CAMS show a Pony Car is straight forward, any versions of the following vehicles from 1965 to the present are permitted:
- Ford – Mustang & Cougars,
- GM – Camaro and Firebird,
- American Motors – AMX and Javelin,
- Mopar – Barracuda and Challengers.
- Rumble in the Jungle includes all military personnel, vehicles, aircraft and equipment used in Jungle Fighting either in the Pacific during WWII, Granada, Vietnam or any other location where fighting took place in a jungle environment.
Other categories include: Military, Aircraft, Ship, Sci Fi, Diorama, Figures, Automotive, Junior, Intermediate and Canadiana. Check the Model Categories for more detailed theme and category descriptions.
Many of the documents are provided in PDF format. Click the here to download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Registration Information (pdf)
CAMS Judging Sheet (pdf)
Note: Forms may be completed online in your choice of MS Word or PDF, then printed for submission. Or simply print the PDF version and complete the form by hand.
Registration Form - Judging (fillable pdf)
Model Entry Description - Judging (fillable pdf)
Model Entry Description - Display (fillable pdf)
For information about sponsoring the CAMS Spring Classic please contact: